THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life Interrupted

You know you need to post on your blog when you husband sends you and e-mail from work telling you how much he misses checking in on it from time to time. My last post, as you can see, was in the middle of December. Since my last post, the following events have transpired:
Check Spelling
Christmas
Lily's mom attempted to remove her from our home
Several extra activities
Computer Meltdowns
Illness
and basic uneventful, non-documented nothingness.

With all of that said, one of my duties today is to start blogging again. I will post yet another "summary" post of events over the last few months and hopefully not wait another 3 months before I post again.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

i've been wondering what you were up to...i've missed your blog too! I look forward to some updates.

Judyn said...

let's not forget to add an awesome scrapbook retreat off in the middle of the wild blue yonder with some of the finest folks you've ever known to your list of events!!!

Love ya Leila...Im hoping your baby gets better. Croup is scary and so is pneumonia. We will be praying for you and yours.